Five banks have been fined over €1 billion by the European Commission for their involvement in currency market cartels. They would share information about foreign exchange trades and coordinate their actions. This video explains the news in 3 minutes.
Our 3 Minute Explainers series breaks down financial news and information into a bitesize chunk that you can watch while you're on a coffee break.
Presented by Nicholas Puri
★ FREE COURSE: Introduction to Trading the Duomo Method: http://bit.ly/FreeDuomoTradingCourse
★ ★ Check out our online financial school for a range of courses about the financial markets, economics and more: http://bit.ly/DuomoSchoolTrading ★ ★
★ Subscribe to our channel for more financial education: https://bit.ly/DuomoYouTube
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
• Website: https://www.duomoinitiative.com
• Members Forum: https://forum.duomoinitiative.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/duomoinitiative
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/duomoinitiative
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/duomoinitiative
• Nicholas Puri Twitter: https://twitter.com/nikipuri
• Nicholas Puri Instagram: https://instagram.com/nikipuri
• Nicholas Puri YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQnFR_qKeu2dgEDpTE24