শৈশৱতে ধেমালিতে (Rainbow Fields) is an Assamese film about children growing up in violent places, witnessing brutality and how it affects them deeply, leaving an indelible mark on their growth.
# Best screenplay award at Treasure Coast International Film Festival in Florida
# Best Film, Best Actress (Dipannita Sharma) and Best Music (Anurag Saikia) in the Love International Film Festival, Los Angeles
# Best Narrative Feature in 2018 Erie International Film Festival (EIFF), Pennsylvania (USA)
# Best Film at Hollywood CineFest
# Best Script award at Veritas Film Festival, Florida
Dipannita Sharma, Victor Banerjee, Nakul Vaid, Naved Aslam, Nipon Goswami
Written and Directed By:
1) First Assamese feature film to be commercially released in the US theaters.
2) First feature film to be selected for a commercial run at Kolkata's prestigious Nandan Cultural Centre.
3) First-ever feature film to mention the Nellie massacre of Assam.
4) First Assamese feature film to have been recorded in proper sync sounds.
5) First Assamese feature film to be shortlisted for the Motion Picture Sound Editors Golden Reel Awards in Foreign Film category.